MOBILE WINCH MOUNT 2″ RECEIVER HITCH WINCH MOUNTING PLATE
- HEAVY DUTY MOBILE MOUNTING PLATE FOR 2″ RECEIVER HITCH SYSTEM
Suitable for most 4×4 & recovery winches up to 13,500lb. Pre drilled for standard 4.5″ x 10″ (114.3 x 254mm) mounting bolt pattern used by most winch manufacturers.
The WINCHMAX 2 inch Receiver Hitch Mobile Mounting Plate is a great idea if you are looking for a mobile solution for your winch. It allows temporary mounting in many positions, so you can share between vehicles, switch from front to rear mounting and keep the winch locked up inside the vehicle when not in use.
It is made from heavy duty ¼” (6mm) powder coated steel, and has a standard 2″ male mounting spigot designed to mount into a standrad US type receiver hitch.
The mount is supplied flat pack for transport, all you have to do is bolt on the carrying arms with the fixings provided.
This mounting plate allows for mobile mounting applications and will work with all WINCHMAX recovery winches as well as Warn, Ramsey, Superwinch, Champion, Ironman, Gorilla, Bulldog and many other brands of self-recovery winches with a standard 10” x 4 ½” bolt pattern. The front of the mount is pre-drilled for a standard two hole 10” roller fairlead or hawse fairlead.
Hitch Pin and Clip included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 13 1/2″ Base Length x 7″ wide x 3 1/2″ Base Height
- 10″ x 4 1/2″ Mounting Bolt Pattern
- 10″ On Center Fairlead Bolt Pattern
- Hitch Pin and Clip Included.
- Made of 1/4″ Steel
- Anti-Rust Black Powder Coat Finish
- Perfect fit for WINCHMAX Winches
- Fits most winches available (Warn, Ramsey, Gorilla, Bulldog, and many more)
- Allows Fairlead to mount in perfect location to allow the cable or rope to feed smoothly